I have a Playbook OS 2.1.0.1917 and it has stopped syncing with BlackBerry Desktop. I have downloaded new version, put it back to factory setting, nothing seems to work, I have spent hours with the tecks at BB. If someone has had this problem and solved it, please pass it on to me. Thanks
    04-17-14 12:56 PM
    Do some searching on CrackBerry or Google in general.

The are LOTS of reasons that you might be having this issue. Could be the PlayBook, could be LINK or it could be your computer OS.

If you've spent hours talking to tech support, a two sentence post isn't going to give anyone much to go on.
    04-17-14 02:05 PM
    Do some searching on CrackBerry or Google in general.

The are LOTS of reasons that you might be having this issue. Could be the PlayBook, could be LINK or it could be your computer OS.

If you've spent hours talking to tech support, a two sentence post isn't going to give anyone much to go on.
    04-17-14 03:17 PM
    Here is the msg I get when I try to sync "A problem occurred while attempting to connect to your BlackBerry device." I followed the instruction, to the point where I removed DT and installed it again. No solution. Thanks, if someone else has had this problem and solved it, please reply.
    04-17-14 03:23 PM