My blackberry died a few weeks ago when I was on a camping trip and when I tried to charge it, it didn't work. I've looked at some of the forums and read about stack charging. I think this may help but the only problem is that it says that when the charger is plugged in wait till the red light to go out and then take it out and repeat. The problem is that the red light doesn't appear when I plug in the charger. It appears if I press the on switch and then changes to a green flashing light. Will the stack charging work if this is happening?

Also it doesn't look like the connection port is damaged at all and I've ried two different chargers.
    08-01-12 12:22 PM
    The green pulsing light means it's charging. Let it charge for a while. Steady green indicates full charge.
    08-01-12 12:28 PM
    The flashing green light only happens about 5 times and happens even if the charger is not plugged in. Its when I try switching it on that the green light occurs.
    08-01-12 12:33 PM
    You may have an issue other then just a dead battery. I have heard of the one red and five green light related to a boot loader problem. Whatever that means.

Here is the number for RIM support in the US.
    1-877-644-8410
    If you call please report what advice you're offered.
    08-01-12 12:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD