I just bought a playbook off of ebay. Thanks Sticky for the newbie tips I'm enjoying learning about my new tablet!
    rotorwrench likes this.
    01-03-13 09:58 AM
    Good stuff. I hope you enjoy it every bit as much as I have. This thing never leaves my side. :thumbup:

Oh, and if there is one thing I can say is that there are many apps you can use but on the Playbook the browser can do so much more, so if you don't like an app use the website. The browser serves me well for things like youtube, personal banking, viewing tv shows, etc. Maybe not as efficient as an app but it makes up for lack of development. Hopefully that should change soon with the releaseof BB10. Enjoy!
    cman5 and furinkasan like this.
    01-03-13 10:50 AM
    Welcome, enjoy, there's more to come.
    01-03-13 12:12 PM
    Congrats on your NEW PlayBook. May I suggest the purchase of a rapid charger and a case as your first accessories. Since I've purchased the OEM BlackBerry PlayBook Bluetooth Mini Keyboard + CASE......my other cases have dust on them, so choose wisely
    furinkasan likes this.
    01-03-13 12:13 PM
    Enjoy! You'll love it. Mine goes everywhere with me and use it for everything, work, school, finance, entertainment and the list goes on
    01-03-13 04:48 PM
    I just bought a playbook off of ebay. Thanks Sticky for the newbie tips I'm enjoying learning about my new tablet!
    Awesome little device isn't it?
    01-04-13 12:44 AM
    Good stuff. I hope you enjoy it every bit as much as I have. This thing never leaves my side. :thumbup:

Oh, and if there is one thing I can say is that there are many apps you can use but on the Playbook the browser can do so much more, so if you don't like an app use the website. The browser serves me well for things like youtube, personal banking, viewing tv shows, etc. Maybe not as efficient as an app but it makes up for lack of development. Hopefully that should change soon with the releaseof BB10. Enjoy!
    This! It's amazing what the browser is capable of, so don't fret if you can't find the app you want in the App Store, just open the browser and google it, or head to the source website (hint, you can go to your fav. Shows website and watch the episodes there like Big Bang theory or South Park).
    eddy_berry likes this.
    01-04-13 01:39 AM