- CrackBerry Abuser
01-03-2013, 10:50 AM #2
- 327 Posts
Re: playbook newbie
Good stuff. I hope you enjoy it every bit as much as I have. This thing never leaves my side. :thumbup:
Oh, and if there is one thing I can say is that there are many apps you can use but on the Playbook the browser can do so much more, so if you don't like an app use the website. The browser serves me well for things like youtube, personal banking, viewing tv shows, etc. Maybe not as efficient as an app but it makes up for lack of development. Hopefully that should change soon with the releaseof BB10. Enjoy!
- 01-03-2013, 12:13 PM #4
Congrats on your NEW PlayBook. May I suggest the purchase of a rapid charger and a case as your first accessories. Since I've purchased the OEM BlackBerry PlayBook Bluetooth Mini Keyboard + CASE......my other cases have dust on them, so choose wisely
- CrackBerry User
01-03-2013, 04:48 PM #5
- 66 Posts
Enjoy! You'll love it. Mine goes everywhere with me and use it for everything, work, school, finance, entertainment and the list goes onChapple13
Z10 and loving it!
Torch 9800 (retired, not forgotten)
PB 32 gb
PB 64 gb
We don't need no stinking Ipads!
- 01-04-2013, 01:39 AM #7all smartphones are tools.
android = 48pc tool set (you"ll eventually find the tool you need, but some assembly required)
iphone = swiss army knife (most of the tools you need in a small, simple to use package)
blackberry = adjustable wrench (sometimes all you need is a wrench)
windows phone = bionic wrench (its different....but it works)
- By donnie28 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 22Last Post: 11-13-2012, 10:44 AM
- By smithey1981 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 15Last Post: 01-26-2012, 11:34 PM
- By RhayaderSax in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2011, 12:47 PM
- By niloch in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2011, 12:28 AM
- By lambrosio in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2011, 11:24 AM