Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Playbook Music Store app gone after Security Wipe

I had to do a security wipe of my 32GB Playbook the other day. All went just fine after the wipe and re-installation the various apps, until I wanted to buy some music. I notice that the Music Store App that connects to 7Digital.com did not re-install.
    It definitely was on my Playbook after the last OS update, which I installed before I did the security wipe, because I bought an album using it just a few weeks before I did the security wipe.
    I've searched the Appstore to no avail, it doesn't appear as an Uninstalled app in MyWorld and Google reveals no installation at all.
    Does anybody have any idea where I can get hold of it, or how to restore it?
    Thanks in advance,
    Norman McFarlane

Link is on my signature. Sideload and enjoy. Or you can use a USA proxy and try to get it via OS update.

Regional installable applications [musicstore, BBC, slacker, etc]
    Last edited by diegonei; 06-09-2013 at 12:33 PM.
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Thank you diegonei,
    I've just figured it out. I bought my Playbook last year while I was in the US, and I did the security wipe back in South Africa. That explains it!
    It's a "regional" issue.
    Us South Africans don't have access to the same stuff that the rest of the world has, it seems!

Neither do we in Brasil and I have all of them working. Just download from the link on my sig or use a proxy, and party away!
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Abuser

I had a similar problem but instead of loosing the music store after a security wipe and restore, I lost the stock wallpaper picture folder.