I write this post so we can have fun while waiting for the sweet news.

First Murphy's Law for playbooks:

"The probability that the 2.0 update are inversely proportional to the amount of battery remaining".

I want to read others!
    08-31-11 08:43 AM
    oh i thought this was about how when your surfing the web, and finally found something to read, or watch a video clip, the browser would close up on you and would have to start all over again.
    or when you want to download a podcast and it will only do one at a time and half the time it would "fail" the download.
    my bad
    08-31-11 09:03 AM
    My web browser works very good. I can see a lot of channels in live streaming for news. Did you?
    08-31-11 09:07 AM
    oh i thought this was about how when your surfing the web, and finally found something to read, or watch a video clip, the browser would close up on you and would have to start all over again.
    or when you want to download a podcast and it will only do one at a time and half the time it would "fail" the download.
    my bad
    Yes your bad, next.

Just as soon as I find out the update is here my wifi/internet connection will be down for days.
    08-31-11 09:08 AM
    Yes your bad, next.

Just as soon as I find out the update is here my wifi/internet connection will be down for days.
    That�s good one!
    08-31-11 09:24 AM
    When you finally find the app you are looking for, it will not be available in your country.
    wiredr likes this.
    08-31-11 09:38 AM
    You people are incorrigible! And there's no doubt that when you need the pb to help spell "incorrigible" it won't be able to assist.
    batboris, kirson, wiredr and 1 others like this.
    08-31-11 10:02 AM
    Well, my browser is , almost, always out of sync when i watch live streaming, and also closing up on me, while surfing the net.
    08-31-11 05:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD