Added a mount to my bike. I've put a few miles and it's very secure, no rattling at all. Should be good for when I'm out shopping or looking for directions. It's also nice to be able to answer BBM's without having to get my phone out of the back compartment on my bike.
    f1mx, bembol, Just Me and 2 others like this.
    08-28-11 04:54 PM
    wow nice

just dont crash lol
    08-28-11 04:58 PM
    Ha Ha that's exactly what I thought
    08-28-11 05:01 PM
    awesome. Very clever

and yeah, take care
    08-28-11 05:22 PM
    You just need a basket next to it to carry Toto (Wizard of Oz).

My main concern besides being distracted is whether the internals of the pb can take too much jolting (hitting cracks, potholes, etc) while riding. As is my **** (rear end) does not like that abuse!!!! I see you have some cushioning but can solder points and circuit boards take the abuse.
    08-28-11 05:49 PM
    LOL
    Big nerves putting ur PB on the bicycle there!
    I did once with my friends Asus-Garmin A50 and it scared the sh*t out of me of crashing or bumpy roads.
    08-28-11 05:53 PM
    Nice!

I had to look at OP's profile because I thought my boy signed up here. LOL

I can't to show him this page, he's a Cyclist and bought my 16GB PlayBook off me.
    08-28-11 05:56 PM
    I'm slightly concerned with the jittering as well. I put down some foam (the black stuff) so we'll see. I'm almost tempted to get some gel stuff instead to see if that will cushion it more
    08-28-11 07:28 PM
    looks like you wont have a spot to put your hand on. Looks good, I was thinking about a mount made from an otter box, this gives extra protection from stuff like road grime, sweat, bumps and even a small crash. I would also put it on the neck of the bike so its centered.
    08-28-11 08:55 PM
    I originally wanted to put it on the neck, but the clamp I bought is 3" in length and I only have about 2.5" on the neck.

I can put my hand under there comfortably, it is raised about 4".

The only problem, is I can't put it horizontally, and Magellion only works horizontally. Next step is to figure out a way so I can rotate it veritically to horizontally without it coming loose
    08-29-11 11:30 AM
    Very creative. I like that idea.
    08-29-11 02:46 PM
    its like driving a car with cell stucked to your ear.better watch out when your at an intersection.you will be hit "4 ways" if your playing yahtzee on pb and have your eyes set on it.
    08-29-11 08:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD