I've been getting pumped up and virtually have a techgasim over the playbook. Checking in daily drooling over this little beauty. Now I'm a bit deflated learning about the LTE and HSPA+ models that are supposed to be out over the summer (sometime).

With Apple announcing iPad2 soon and iPad 3 this fall(rumored), as good as the PB looks now, I'm not sure if I still want to go in it's direction.

Obviously, tech is evolving daily and at a rate near impossible to keep up with as a consumer. While these are good things, at what point does the average consumer make their purchase while having the piece of mind that they are buying technology to get them through changes made over a 1 year+ span?
    02-23-11 01:16 PM
    buy whats right for your needs when your purchasing the device. you know roughly what you`ll be using it for within the next year or so, so act on that information.

pretty much like any other purchase really
    02-23-11 01:19 PM
    From what I can tell as a consumer, specs in the newest tablets don't vary much so imo, the biggest parts of the tablet that should be looked at are screen size/ resolution, and operating system. If you think the ipads screen size and os fits you better than the playbooks then get one. I highly doubt tho that the ipad 2 will be all that much different than the first one other than screen size and specifications that bump it right up in line with all the other tablets being released.
    02-24-11 11:36 AM
    Perfect answer ^ honestly, from what I've read, QNX will be one of, if not THE, OS to have due to it's kernel speed and flexibility. But- it's what works for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-11 12:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD