I hooked up my PB with a pair of Bose 'Companion Series
    II' speakers and supplied everyone with 5 hours of music at a family reunion in our backyard. The sound was fantastic. The only problem was that everyone wanted to see what else it could do. Needless to say, I didn't get through my playlist. I also wished I had scanned some old family reunion photos from the past and put them on my Playbook. Maybe next time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by crunch27; 08-22-11 at 12:51 PM.
    08-22-11 12:45 PM
    A slide show with tunes. The perfect party accessory.
    08-22-11 12:54 PM
    Couldn't multitask??

08-22-11 01:01 PM
    Couldn't multitask??

I was multitasking....I was also tending bar!

08-22-11 01:50 PM
    You let them play with your playbook and had to serve them drinks?

Tough crowd.
    08-22-11 01:59 PM
    I went to a family gathering on Saturday on Long Island and before I headed out I stopped in our old neighborhood in the Bronx and took about a dozen pictures and a couple of videos. Everytime I finished showing one or a few people and put it in my pocket someone else came over to see them.
    08-22-11 02:08 PM
    Just from a friends birthday party, took loads of pics and a vid off my PB, crisp clear quality! Life of the party!

08-22-11 02:20 PM
    had a little campfire on Friday and one stereo didn't work so PB filled in. Pretty loud and was able to take pics and video at the same time. It was fun to re-watch the videos of the fireworks we let off! Plus it wasn't too big on the picnic table.
    08-22-11 03:32 PM
    I went to a family gathering on Saturday on Long Island and before I headed out I stopped in our old neighborhood in the Bronx and took about a dozen pictures and a couple of videos. Everytime I finished showing one or a few people and put it in my pocket someone else came over to see them.
    My ol' neighborhood was located between the Whitestone and Triboro Bridges. PS93/JHS123!
    08-22-11 03:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD