Does the keyboard also act as a case for the playbook? Also, if it doesn't protect the playbook, would the keyboard fit if the playbook had a case on it?
    04-05-12 02:56 PM
    The answer is YES it does protect the PB, it is the keyboard added into a convertible case which uses a stand to keep it up instead of the bottom of the case (which is now the keyboard part). You can also use the keyboard without the case, but it would probably break.

Please use the search function though, it will save you alot of trouble and you wont have to wait an hour for an answer, and you will get A LOT of answers.
    Last edited by Adam Zeis; 04-05-12 at 03:07 PM. Reason: content
    04-05-12 02:59 PM
    Yes, no kidding... I really shouldve used it sorry. I will from now on.
    Thanks!
    04-05-12 03:03 PM
    The answer is YES it does protect the PB, it is the keyboard added into a convertible case which uses a stand to keep it up instead of the bottom of the case (which is now the keyboard part). You can also use the keyboard without the case, but it would probably break.

Please use the search function though, it will save you alot of trouble and you wont have to wait an hour for an answer, and you will get A LOT of answers.
    I used the search function. I typed in Playbook keyboard and got 500 results, most of which appeared to have nothing to do with the Playbook keyboard, and least not from what I could ascertain from the thread name. Did I do something wrong?
    04-06-12 01:38 AM
    No. Sometimes the Search turns up tons of results and none seem to address YOUR issue. Asking for help/info is still the basis of the board so if a search does not help, asking is the obvious need. At least, that's my opinion.
    04-06-12 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD