My bb playbook keeps changing my twitter mobile. I did the security swipe and it was back to normal, but in no time it was the same way again. I want to know if I did something to set it off or if it's something I can't control.

Also, while I'm here, YouTube videos can't play, it keeps saying error occurred try again later. I've done everything from refreshing to updating. I've got the latest everything.. It was working 3 days ago, but I don't know what happened.
    I cleared everything from cache to history, cookies and everything

What's happening to my playbook, it's slowly messing things up.
    08-15-12 01:50 PM
    It could be the Gold in your blood interfering with the micro kernel.
    08-15-12 02:28 PM
    Im real fed up with my playbook, it was great before the os668 update, now its just not fit for purpose, rim need to send a patch to fix this. I suggest any one that has issues to send them a message via twitter to @blackberryhelp as everyone can see the message it might embarrass them into doing something,
    What os are you on?
    08-15-12 03:16 PM
    For you tube you may need both Flash and Javascript.

What is happening with Twitter? What changes are made?
    08-15-12 04:22 PM
    If Your PlayBook is running update 688 you need to get rid of that update. The update didn't seem to do anything but days after loading it crashes everything. Second have you tried using Blaq for you twitter account. This is the Playbook twitter app.
    08-15-12 05:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD