Calling people who want and need native email and more apps "stupid" is not humor. Making an argument by trashing some other product is pathetic. I stand by what I said - Alfred Adler is your answer.
    trashing? actually i have access to the iPad and furthermore Andriod Transformer i had to decide on one to pick im not trashing any product but merely having fun at trolls who come onto CB and go off about how crappy the PlayBook is and one of the things that trolls pick on is not having native email(along with lack of apps) it is why i picked on that i never once said people who need it are stupid so please dont assume and put words in my mouth and i never asked a question to have an answer but thank you

@louboutins i understand not everyone will view it that way but when ive stated many times over the course of the thread what my intent is there is no excuse not to see what my intent was
    Last edited by TheUnknownUser; 01-30-12 at 11:45 PM.
    01-30-12 11:43 PM
    trashing? actually i have access to the iPad and furthermore Andriod Transformer i had to decide on one to pick im not trashing any product but merely having fun at trolls who come onto CB and go off about how crappy the PlayBook is and one of the things that trolls pick on is not having native email(along with lack of apps) it is why i picked on that i never once said people who need it are stupid so please dont assume and put words in my mouth and i never asked a question to have an answer but thank you

i am stupid i need a billion fart apps not 1 or 2 i need a BILLION.
    your words?

and yes, I need more than 2
    01-30-12 11:44 PM
    your words?

and yes, I need more than 2
    *shakes my head* i called myself stupid lol wow just wow you go ahead and being negative or you can take it for what it is which is me having fun with the crackberry faithful and expressing my love for their products i just chose to do it in such a way that at first glance would usually make someone go "oh here we go again another troll up"
    kennyliu likes this.
    01-30-12 11:48 PM
    i understand not everyone will view it that way but when ive stated many times over the course of the thread what my intent is there is no excuse not to see what my intent was
    OK, I may have overreacted to your OP, as I am impatiently waiting for native email and a few apps that I really need and use. If your intentions were indeed to make fun of forum trolls, then I am with you. Sorry for being harsh.
    Last edited by kennyliu; 01-30-12 at 11:51 PM.
    TheUnknownUser likes this.
    01-30-12 11:48 PM
    OK, I may have overreacted to your OP, as I am impatiently waiting for native email and a few apps that I really need and use. If your intentions were indeed to make fun of forum troll, then I am with you. Sorry for being harsh.
    that is exactly what my point is as far as native email coming id love that myself and have been waiting along with many more apps so i feel your pain trust me alot of us do im just merely making fun of forum trolls by expressing my love haha and no need to be sorry your slight harshness if you will shows you love your BB as much as i do
    kennyliu likes this.
    01-30-12 11:51 PM
    that is exactly what my point is as far as native email coming id love that myself and have been waiting along with many more apps so i feel your pain trust me alot of us do im just merely making fun of forum trolls by expressing my love haha and no need to be sorry your slight harshness if you will shows you love your BB as much as i do
    Yes, I hope we will get what we want pretty soon. But I doubt that will stop the trolls They will find something else to b1tch about even then. How about the placement of the power button? Shouldn't it be on the side?
    TheUnknownUser likes this.
    01-30-12 11:58 PM
    Yes, I hope we will get what we want pretty soon. But I doubt that will stop the trolls They will find something else to b1tch about even then. How about the placement of the power button? Shouldn't it be on the side?
    haha indeed its a never ending cycle oh well they can b1tch while i enjoy my playbook for what it is and hold onto hope that it will all come full circle because sooner or later it will

ps the next troll that they will jump on is lack of native BBM although i dont think it will be long before BBM gets implemented for 2reasons native email is there BBM shouldnt be too far off and BB10 phones coming out by end of this year will have to have BBM i dont see a BB phone being a BB without the M :P
    01-31-12 12:03 AM
    haha indeed its a never ending cycle oh well they can b1tch while i enjoy my playbook for what it is and hold onto hope that it will all come full circle because sooner or later it will

ps the next troll that they will jump on is lack of native BBM although i dont think it will be long before BBM gets implemented for 2reasons native email is there BBM shouldnt be too far off and BB10 phones coming out by end of this year will have to have BBM i dont see a BB phone being a BB without the M :P
    I think what the problem is they need to choose between Bridge and BBM. As far as I understand the delay was partially caused by their inability to make two BES systems to work together. I have never had a BB phone so I don't know if I got this right or not. But what I know for sure is that my next phone is a BB10 phone
    01-31-12 12:08 AM
    I think what the problem is they need to choose between Bridge and BBM. As far as I understand the delay was partially caused by their inability to make two BES systems to work together. I have never had a BB phone so I don't know if I got this right or not. But what I know for sure is that my next phone is a BB10 phone
    yeah the BlackBerry NOC cannot talk to two different PIN's only one and they are having a hard time rewriting it so it can work with two PIN's and i currently have bridge to be honest and i love the way its set up currently. they are adding some very nice new features to bridge and expanding API's for devs i just hope that once we migrate over or for newer BB users such as yourself that the bridge is expanded onto BB10 phones
    kennyliu likes this.
    01-31-12 12:14 AM
    I read the part where you said you needed a billion fart apps and lol'd
    That's when I started feeling my leg being pulled. Some fools do need a billion fart apps nut they would not admit it or even realize it.

Well done OP. I went from thr 32 to the 64 in two days. It was a proce thing in part.
    01-31-12 06:09 AM

@louboutins i understand not everyone will view it that way but when ive stated many times over the course of the thread what my intent is there is no excuse not to see what my intent was
    I didn't read all the posts in the thread. Was I obligated to? :|
    01-31-12 11:59 AM
    It's generally a good idea to RTFT before opening your mouth...just sayin'.
    01-31-12 01:09 PM
    That was good lol. Im sure your going to trick everyone who reads it. As I was reading I was thinking of what to flame you with lol. Lucky....
    01-31-12 04:46 PM
    You made my blood pressure rise... And then fall again with some laughter. Good one.
    01-31-12 06:29 PM
    this is not april mop yet.... lol....
    01-31-12 08:17 PM
    Hahahaha
    Longest sentences ever
    01-31-12 09:21 PM
    Almost cursed you..LOL
    01-31-12 10:25 PM
    not obligated just advised

That's when I started feeling my leg being pulled. Some fools do need a billion fart apps nut they would not admit it or even realize it.

Well done OP. I went from thr 32 to the 64 in two days. It was a proce thing in part.
    haha nice yeah i had a great deal so i couldnt pass it up
    01-31-12 10:55 PM
    RIM is fail i think they should just die already. i mean seriously no email no apps no nothing so i sold my 16GB playbook today. like OMG why do i have to open up a web browser and type in my information like FFS thats what i do on my PC. i am stupid i need a billion fart apps not 1 or 2 i need a BILLION. also id like to not have to use my brain and search for things i need so instead i assume the Playbook cant do it i only see one solution to buy an iPad.

PS just kidding i LOVE RIM and my Playbook i just instead purchased a 32GB since i found needed more space i just had to get into the troll troll to make some fun hehe LONG LIVE RIM!
    Hahahaha good one. I had the launch codes plugged in and the keys turned ready to go nuclear then i read the last part. Nice one !!!
    02-01-12 12:01 AM
    I was just thinking of all the most abusive words to throw @ you for a split second lol
    02-01-12 02:36 AM
    RIM is fail i think they should just die already. i mean seriously no email no apps no nothing so i sold my 16GB playbook today. like OMG why do i have to open up a web browser and type in my information like FFS thats what i do on my PC. i am stupid i need a billion fart apps not 1 or 2 i need a BILLION. also id like to not have to use my brain and search for things i need so instead i assume the Playbook cant do it i only see one solution to buy an iPad.

PS just kidding i LOVE RIM and my Playbook i just instead purchased a 32GB since i found needed more space i just had to get into the troll troll to make some fun hehe LONG LIVE RIM!

I AGREE DIE RIM ...

oh wait nvm
    02-01-12 03:32 AM
    You are sooooo sneaky.....had me going there for a second....
    02-01-12 05:54 AM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD