is it just my playbook or anyone else seeing this slight hump / raise around the back logo ? the tablet does get pretty warm and cause the plastic to deform ?
    05-11-11 10:18 PM
    mine seems fine. does it look like it's going to crack?

also, does it sit flat on a flat surface?
    Last edited by feldmen01; 05-11-11 at 10:26 PM.
    05-11-11 10:24 PM
    my playbook is OK, not heating
    05-11-11 10:39 PM
    So I charged my PB up last night, and when I went to work today I put it in my bag.

When I pulled it out of my bag at lunch, the back was warm and the battery was down to 64% (only after 6 hrs on standby), which is very strange.

Wifi was on, but there is no network to connect to at my work... Not sure if this is why it was warm..

Anyone else experience the same thing?
    05-11-11 10:45 PM
    So I charged my PB up last night, and when I went to work today I put it in my bag.

When I pulled it out of my bag at lunch, the back was warm and the battery was down to 64% (only after 6 hrs on standby), which is very strange.

Wifi was on, but there is no network to connect to at my work... Not sure if this is why it was warm..

Anyone else experience the same thing?
    Same here!

I notice if you hit the power button to standby...and, accidently touch the screen right away...it would just pop right back on....hmmmm..at least hitting on the password field area of the lock screen
    Last edited by conheo11; 05-11-11 at 11:54 PM.
    05-11-11 11:31 PM
    Same here!

I notice if you hit the power button to standby...and, accidently touch the screen right away...it would just pop right back on....hmmmm
    Yeah, but my PB was in my bag, the screen should time out and stanby activated in 2 minutes.. It's almost as if something is keeping the PB out of standby mode. Another user suggested it might be the video chat agreement acceptance.. Trying to find out more info..
    05-11-11 11:39 PM
    I think the Video Chat agreement if NOT accepted goes into a loop and can run the battery down. I'm not sure if you have to first open/explore the app or what. There may be a knowledge base article from rim.
    cheetah2k likes this.
    05-11-11 11:41 PM
    05-11-11 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD