I recently got my PlayBook, and I was just wondering why doesn't flash work properly over Bridge?
YouTube works, but when I try to play games on Facebook (songpop) it just says loading. But when I connect to Wi-Fi it works fine. Is this just for me, or does it do it for everyone? Is there anyway I can make it work over Bridge? thanks.
- 12-24-2012, 02:25 PM #3
Hi and welcome.
The flash works fine over bridge. But bridge is NOT wifi. When you are in bridge all the data are taken from your phone (so it will be slow just for that) and add to this that the bridge works through bluetooth which transfers the data at a certain (i.e. slow) rate. In other words, do not expect to watch a youtube video without huge lags. As for the facebook app + games, I never tried it but I guess it won't work for the same reason I have already told you.
12-24-2012, 02:31 PM #5
- 19,526 Posts
I _THINK_ that since you are using the facilities/abilities of the bb phone, you are similarly limited to what its Browser can do. I do not believe flash is available on the phones. You'd need to use a hotspot to create a wifi using the phone (which might cost extra - carrier dependent)
- 12-24-2012, 02:37 PM #6
- By champeney59 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 40Last Post: 06-30-2011, 04:10 PM
- By sterling_bandit in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2011, 10:33 AM
- By slash x in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 25Last Post: 05-19-2011, 06:37 PM
- By stormin2 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 11Last Post: 05-10-2011, 06:06 PM
- By bigchico68 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 8Last Post: 05-04-2011, 10:16 PM