Playbook hangs in loading screen
hi guys does anyone is having the problem like PB hangs in loading screen for a while that i cant do anything even swipe gesture doesn't work that i have to wait till it loads or to restart my pb
does anybody know whats causing the problem and how to fix it.....
- 11-21-2012, 03:11 PM #2
Does that happen on a lot of apps or more particularly Appworld? Appworld relies on wifi so if your connection is not good that could cause a problem. Also, sometimes appworld itself has problems on the rim end of things so you might wait a while before trying to get there again.
And, yes, sometimes the processor does get bogged down and you cannot regain control. Either wait, or force a reboot as you've done - should not happen often.
- By enotar in forum Theme Developers CornerReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2010, 08:52 AM
- By elfaure in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2009, 11:51 PM
- By markstanco in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 8Last Post: 04-25-2009, 08:52 PM
- By rsawyer1014 in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 12Last Post: 08-18-2008, 12:22 AM
- By the ants in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 03-30-2008, 08:09 PM