When I got home today I went on my playbook to Google a question. When the keyboard came up it was in Russian. Also in dolphin broser the history had some random letters and numbers were tipped in to Google along with Russian and German sites. There was a new book mark in dolphin broser. In the email application someone sent emails from one of my email address to another. In the two emails that were sent it had the notification that it came from a playbook and had some numbers and letters in the emails. It also automatic email notifications from twich that had some of the pics and pdf files in the attachments of the email. Also some PlayStation email reseats someone responded to them. There is no way that some on got it while I was away since it was locked in my room. I think that someone some how got remote access to my playbook. Can that happen?
    04-09-16 09:09 PM
    Does your PB use an access password to prevent unauthorised use?

Posted via CB10
    04-11-16 03:30 PM
    If you are using a third party charger or have power problems with your AC outlet, the PlayBook touch screen can go a bit crazy, possibly causing your problem. For this to happen, the PlayBook would probably have to be unlocked, otherwise the random touch screen events would just fail at password attempts.
    04-12-16 12:01 PM
    Let's see the screenshot of Russian texts. Translation might clear up the things.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-16 12:41 PM