Can anyone see what is wrong with this screenshot?

To answer the question, there are no apps listed in the "All Category". If I click on the screen though, I will open whatever app is supposed to be there. Also, if I scroll to the top, the bottom apps are listed but they are in the wrong place. If I click the "Bridge Files" app, it actually opens up the Music Store.

Not a big deal, but I thought I would share.
    04-20-11 01:41 PM
    Return it or do a wipe and reinstall the os.....if that fails take it back to the store....
    04-20-11 02:19 PM
    How did you change the background?
    04-20-11 02:26 PM
    How did you change the background?
    When you're looking at pictures, Swipe down, right side of menu.
    04-20-11 02:33 PM
    I had a similar issue (with fav tab) when bridged, and using bridge apps... as soon i closed bridge apps, my favorites tab went back to normal.
    04-20-11 02:35 PM
    Have you tried a restart yet? Press the power button then select restart.
    04-20-11 02:37 PM
    Can anyone see what is wrong with this screenshot?

To answer the question, there are no apps listed in the "All Category". If I click on the screen though, I will open whatever app is supposed to be there. Also, if I scroll to the top, the bottom apps are listed but they are in the wrong place. If I click the "Bridge Files" app, it actually opens up the Music Store.

Not a big deal, but I thought I would share.
    This happened to me twice yesterday... first the icons in my "all" and "media" folders disappeared. A restart brought them back.

Then later on in the day my "favs" folder lost its icons... again a restart fixed it. I did a security wipe yesterday after all this, and so far it hasn't happened again.
    04-20-11 02:40 PM
    I restarted and it went back to normal.
    04-20-11 02:53 PM
    this happened to me too and i couldn't even get the PB to restart without finding the power off app by clicking all over the screen. its been fine ever since. a few little glitches here and there nothing big..
    04-20-11 03:48 PM
    i have a problem and is that i connect the phone via bridge, there is a line colored orange that appear at the superior left corner of the screen.
    it just happens when i bridge. any idea? im trying to upload a pic of it, but dont know how, either.
    04-20-11 03:48 PM
    i think orange top-left corner is normal, i get that too. I believe it's supposed to mean that the PB is reading info off the phone, but I could be wrong.
    04-20-11 04:12 PM
    i have a problem and is that i connect the phone via bridge, there is a line colored orange that appear at the superior left corner of the screen.
    it just happens when i bridge. any idea? im trying to upload a pic of it, but dont know how, either.
    i think that tells you have msgs or some calendar events
    04-20-11 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD