I have a confession to make. I love my playbook. *Gasp*

But if you asked me what I thought of my playbook a couple of weeks ago, I would have replied that its the worst purchase I ever made. That was before I installed origami and fast browser and some other apps like Neutron. After clearing out all the junk, I am spending a lot of time with the playbook. I got around to installing neutron and boy am I glad I did. and I also installed

I am thinking of upgrading from my current model. Looking around the internet, I found a couple of good deals. So I narrowed it down to:

a) a Rogers Brand New in Box 4GLTE 32 GB Playbook for $200 or b) 64 GB Playbook for $99

My main uses:
    - Music
    - Internet Browsing
    - Reading lots of Big PDF files - textbooks and medical journals and such.

Which one should I get? I am not sure if the extra horsepower in the LTE version makes for a better experience. Can someone with both playbooks chime in? Much appreciated.

I can't explain but nearly 2 years after purchasing this little beauty I am finally in love with it

Can people also recommend great apps? So far I have got Neutron, Splashtop, Groovenotes, Office Notes. Any other gems? Is Kalemsoft player any good?

PS I managed to pick up the playbook keyboard and cover for 30 bucks, and it works great!
    06-06-14 08:57 PM
    The extra power oft he LTE model isn't all that much, you can see video of it on YouTube, but you should be able to tether your data from your phone to a non-LTE model. If you need alot of storage, go for the 64GB model.....I got the 16GB model and have enjoyed it...had it for about a year now and my only complaint was something that was my own fault, not getting a 32GB or 64GB model.
    vegetto_456 likes this.
    06-06-14 09:22 PM
    Keep looking around! I bought a 32 GB LTE for $120 BlackBerry PlayBooks are being sold for cheaper in certain sites like Amazon.com I bought two PlayBooks =) I bought a new BlackBerry PlayBook 64 GB with a cover and stand for 130$ online.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 09:28 PM
    Keep looking around! I bought a 32 GB LTE for $120 BlackBerry PlayBooks are being sold for cheaper in certain sites like Amazon.com I bought two PlayBooks =) I bought a new BlackBerry PlayBook 64 GB with a cover and stand for 130$ online.

Posted via CB10
    Wow those do sound like killer deals! I am in Canada, so i was using local sites such as Craigslist. Where did you find the 120 dollar LTE one? I would grab that in a heart beat

Would you mind helping find some better deals? I would really appreciate it, please and thanks!
    06-06-14 10:24 PM
    @vegetto_456
    I bought the $120 LTE one on Amazon.com from experience I don't recommend you look for one on Craigslist. Sometimes you'll end up purchasing refurbished items. I have a cousin who bought purchased a 'new' playbook from Craigslist. He took it home and the PlayBook wasn't working properly. Not only was it refurbished, it was scratched up in the back and the previous owner had messed around with the software.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 01:44 AM