There is a new Game International Snooker HD and the game is awesome. Graphic are excellent. CB team should write a review for this game asap. We need more quality game like this and EA games for our PlayBook owners.
    RabidCaribou and yanwuxu like this.
    10-10-11 11:28 AM
    it looks awesome.

...more money need to be paid lol, once I solve the issus I got with the Bank I will buy them all xD

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    FranzJoseph likes this.
    10-10-11 11:41 AM
    Yeah, that one did look nice, but i decided to wait for a review. I'm a little gun shy after Lets Golf.
    10-10-11 12:00 PM
    Yeah, that one did look nice, but i decided to wait for a review. I'm a little gun shy after Lets Golf.
    This one really cool and you won't regret it. The tournament mode is there and one or two player mode with easy or hard or pro difficulties. and there's a visual guide for starter which can be turn off as well. Really worth paying for that. Go get it.
    10-10-11 12:07 PM
    I have the Golf one, silcity and this waiting on my list lol.

10-10-11 12:18 PM
    Sounds like Busy Moment for all PB owners with a lot new quality games. Hopefully OS 2.0 will release on DevCon and finger crossed for the android player as well.
    10-10-11 12:22 PM
    I won't pay Google for a single android app I will slideload all of them lol

10-10-11 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD