| || |
How long did you leave it on the INTRO? First, question - did you possibly remove all icons from the dock? That has been implicated in a very slow boot time.
Originally Posted by seageath
You may lose all unique data if you don't have a backup. You can generally restore apps from appworld:
Take the pb into a dark closet and make sure the screen is actually fully off. If not, press the Power button and see if you can black it completely.
Using the Desktop software, run it. With the pb still OFF. Following advice:
Try the Debrick method....
Perform a backup of your pb if you can using Desktop Manager or, at least, manually coping any unique data, photos, voice recordings, documents, etc.
1) Turn your playbook OFF by holding down the power button
2) Let your playbook sit for about 10 minutes as earlier suggested.
3) After letting the PB sit (and still powered off) open up the Blackberry Desktop Software (the latest version)
4) Once the Blackberry Desktop Software is opened, use the USB Cable and hook the PB to the PC.. THEN power on the Playbook
5) A screen will show on your computer showing that the device cannot be found
6) Click on Update. It will take awhile