I gave our 22 year old Grandaughter a PB for her birthday. She loves it. Here is one of the ways she found to make use of it.

Their family Ford Focus has been acting up and leaving them stranded, for over 5 months now with repair after repair. Each time they get it back it starts the not starting act all over again. Service department continues to tell them that they can not get it to do anything wrong so therfore cannot find the problem.

Enter the PB. Darling Grandaughter has the car and it pulls the won't start act. She decides to video the dashboard with her PB in the hopes that something will show to give the service department a clue. Long story short.............It worked. after giving them the video that she made of the car not starting, this time they were able to fix it and it appears to be fixed properly.

I am so proud of her for doing this. I don't think I would have thought to do it be cause I would have been so po'd with that car.

Bought the PB for her because she has a BB Bold and no internet access in her new apartment. Best gift I have ever given her.
    12-13-11 05:38 AM
    Nice story.
    12-13-11 05:41 AM
    Numerous times I have gone through the
    Customer states: blah blah
    And
    Could not duplicate.
    I will think of this story the next time I have car trouble. Thank you.
    12-13-11 06:51 AM
    Bought the PB for her because she has a BB Bold and no internet access in her new apartment. Best gift I have ever given her.
    No Internet in her apartment? Where does she live? Oh, right, Northern Ontario. I hope she has an unlimited data plan because web browsing on the BlackBerry PlayBook can be addictive especially during a long cold winter.
    Bisboxer likes this.
    12-13-11 08:36 AM
    No Internet in her apartment? Where does she live? Oh, right, Northern Ontario. I hope she has an unlimited data plan because web browsing on the BlackBerry PlayBook can be addictive especially during a long cold winter.
    LOL....she is young, new apartment, with boyfriend, not much money. Gramma and Grandpa are getting them internet for Christmas. She did go over her data plan the first month she had the playbook, but for $5.00 increased it and all is well with the world again.
    12-13-11 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD