Playbook email not connecting on my work wifi
The playbook is great and I have several email accounts set up and working whilst using my home wifi.
I have brought the playbook into my place of work and have successfully connected to the corporate wifi (via a proxy server) & can successfully browse the web.
The issue I have is that none of the my email accounts are connecting?? Will this be down to the proxy server or perhaps the corporarate firewall??
Thanks SonySandy - I did wonder if it might be firewall related.
If I use the bridge function for email - would any browsing still go through the wifi or does it all go via the bridging connection?
- By lovemyplaybook in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-12, 05:43 PM
- By tidalxwave in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-11, 05:50 PM
- By bzjpst in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 11-11-08, 12:32 AM
- By angelciszewski in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 10-15-08, 11:17 AM
- By medimaging in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 14Last Post: 10-10-08, 01:08 PM