Playbook email not connecting on my work wifi
The playbook is great and I have several email accounts set up and working whilst using my home wifi.
I have brought the playbook into my place of work and have successfully connected to the corporate wifi (via a proxy server) & can successfully browse the web.
The issue I have is that none of the my email accounts are connecting?? Will this be down to the proxy server or perhaps the corporarate firewall??
- 11-29-2012, 05:59 AM #2
Could be firewall blocking external email. We have a similar setup where I work, you get internet but hotmail etc are blocked. I'd suggest using your 9800 via bridge if you need to get your emails.
- By lovemyplaybook in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2012, 06:43 PM
- By tidalxwave in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2011, 06:50 PM
- By bzjpst in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2008, 01:32 AM
- By angelciszewski in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 10-15-2008, 12:17 PM
- By medimaging in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 14Last Post: 10-10-2008, 02:08 PM