I've been experiencing a strange event with the native email. I'm using yahoo mail and when I select an email to place in a folder, it disappears completely online, once I go to yahoo via browser (any browser on other computers as well), but it remains in the unified inbox as well, on my PB. After clicking the folder icon on the right a second time while the email is selected still, the email will reappear in the inbox online as being read. Is this an occurrence only with yahoo or is this also happening with other email services? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Update: I owe RIM an apology for the above post. Folders have to be synced individually in the email client and then things work like a CHARM!!!! Sorry about THIS false claim.
    Last edited by dtppcman; 10-08-12 at 02:31 PM.
    10-08-12 12:52 PM
    In the email settings is your Hide Filed Messages setting turned off? If it is the the filed (stored in a folder) message will also appear on the inbox, though the shape of the icon will be slightly different (square at top).
    dtppcman likes this.
    10-08-12 01:54 PM
    I appreciate that heads up about that particular setting. I will also post a general apology to RIM because I didn't know I had to sync each folder individually.
    10-08-12 02:17 PM