I have put some excel files in dropbox on my computer for a friend to pick up then alter and then put back into dropbox so i can pick it up with his alterations.

Every time i save the file after extracting from dropbox it saves it to "sheets to go" i want to to save to dropbox where it came from, hense updating the file that was there, any way of doing this?

Ta

MaDbRit
    02-18-12 03:42 AM
    I think the only way to do it on the PB is to upload the modified file with BlueBox.
    02-18-12 04:20 AM
    Can't you just open up dropbox from you pb browser, log in and upload the revised files from sheets to go back into dropbox?
    02-18-12 05:17 AM
    Can't you just open up dropbox from you pb browser, log in and upload the revised files from sheets to go back into dropbox?
    It is a lot faster to do with the BlueBox application - the interface is nice and clean too.
    02-18-12 05:34 AM
    I love using bluebox but as far as I can tell you can't save directly to it. You have to save the file to your playbook and then upload it back to bluebox.
    02-18-12 09:10 AM
    BlueBox will actually save ALL of it's content, no matter what, into a specific folder.

If I remember it correctly, it saves them under ''Documents'' (the map ''Documents'' once you plugged your PB into your PC and browse it via windows explorer), and I do mean EVERYTHING you put there.. Images, Music, Everything.

I don't know why this is happening as I can not watch any drop box pictures with my native Picture App.

I can however, view movies and listen to music through its native apps, I never tried any other files though...
    02-18-12 09:53 AM
    I have put some excel files in dropbox on my computer for a friend to pick up then alter and then put back into dropbox so i can pick it up with his alterations.

Every time i save the file after extracting from dropbox it saves it to "sheets to go" i want to to save to dropbox where it came from, hense updating the file that was there, any way of doing this?

Ta

MaDbRit
    I use "files and folder" not bluebox
    great for emailing the files as well

regards

Scotter75 likes this.
    02-18-12 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD