Anyone run into this b4? Any attempt to edit or add contacts in playbook results in service error 4 message. Have rebooted, have attempted with blue tooth on/off.....was hopeful I wouldn't have to reload operating system to correct.

Day later update: it seems one of my email accounts was not connecting disabling sync and setup functionality in contacts. It is an email account i rarely use and stumbled across the solution. Hurray no system issues, did that ever feel good. Help desk had no idea, one of those funky weird things that can happen.
    Last edited by craigan; 04-30-12 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Figured it out
    04-29-12 03:39 PM
    Anyone run into this b4? Any attempt to edit or add contacts in playbook results in service error 4 message. Have rebooted, have attempted with blue tooth on/off.....was hopeful I wouldn't have to reload operating system to correct.

Day later update: it seems one of my email accounts was not connecting disabling sync and setup functionality in contacts. It is an email account i rarely use and stumbled across the solution. Hurray no system issues, did that ever feel good. Help desk had no idea, one of those funky weird things that can happen.
    I am getting the same error message. How did you detect which of the accounts was causing the problem and what did you do to the account (eg. delete?, disable?)

Norman
    05-25-12 01:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD