I've had this strange problem where the playbook is connected to my wifi, the apps like facebook and scoremobile connect to the internet well, but when i open the browser it says loading, the load bar goes halfway and then stops. i have to open new tabs and such to get it going and sometimes it finally gets to google (my homepage) some websites work after a while but others absolutely will not load. i've never had this problem before and my playbook has ALWAYS been VERY fast at loading any webpage i throw at it. can anyone help me? i've tried turning it off and then on, resetting my router and modem, etc.
    07-14-11 11:58 PM
    what router? settings?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-11 01:12 AM
    Swipe down, Options, Privacy and Security, Clear Cache
    07-15-11 06:51 AM
    I just discovered the same problem on mine this morning at work. Open connection, got full bars, shows as connected and none of my apps or browser connect...
    11-21-11 10:29 AM
    Same here. They tech keeps claiming its my network issue but, i have TWO OTHER PLAYBOOKS ON THE SAME NETWORK WITHOUT ISSUES.
    11-28-11 06:36 AM
    I think I am having the same problem.

Webpages are taking forever to load.

Loading pages is random. Sometimes it stops loading at 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 ect.

and sometimes the page fails to load.
    11-28-11 08:47 AM
    This post has been out for a while... so... no solutions?? Im having the same issue as the OP
    11-28-11 06:59 PM
    mine did this a little on 1.07 but does it very regulaly on 1.08.i hope theres a fix for this,all my other devices work fine but the pb browser has issues
    11-28-11 07:14 PM
    I has similiar problem like your on my Dlink router. So swap Dlink for new Linksys router. Big improving also need PB WiFi setting. Go setting, wifi, Select the Network (Saved Network), then select SSID where you using to connect wifi router. Then press pencil to edit SSID. Make sure WPA Personal is select, then Enabled Automatically Obtain IP Address, Enabled IPv6, Enabled Allow inter-access point handover.
    When done then press Save. Hope that help. Make sure router is IPv6 compliant (not sure spelling).
    11-28-11 07:31 PM
    Just make sure you allow websites to access your location

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-11 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD