how do they make you feel when you see one? personally i feel happy whenever i see one. even though i dont work for RIM i do sell playbooks at my local source store and i feel its an awesome product and i stand by them.

even though they dont have spellcheck and bridge files
    donjunto and ericlc2 like this.
    07-20-11 07:55 PM
    Gotta say I was pretty happy when I saw an ad for the PlayBook as I was cycling to work this week. It was up on a large outdoor screen that sits at the main intersection into the city (Melbourne) and to see some major advertising in Australia was surprising as it has been very low key.

(Obviously this isn't the ad but it'll give an idea of the screen)

Should have stopped and snapped a pic but I'm just too fast on my bike!
    07-20-11 08:08 PM
    Well, I am starting to see more and more of this commercials all over, even on the spanish channels, does this mean RIM is finnally coming to a finished level of the PB? are they starting to invest on publicity cause OS 2.0 is approaching? who knows....
    07-20-11 08:29 PM
    well a lot of people have said that marketing has been one of their weekest links so the fact they are doing it shows they mean business and word of mouth isnt enough anymore
    07-20-11 08:34 PM
    how do they make you feel when you see one? personally i feel happy whenever i see one. even though i don't work for RIM i do sell playbooks at my local source store and i feel its an awesome product and i stand by them.

even though they dint have spellcheck and bridge files
    I'll give you an atta boy Jagwire. Keep up the good work. Theres a bunch of people on this site that feel the same as you about the product. i'm glad to hear that a guy like you is behind the counter selling them as much as he can. You get to speak from experience. You my hold the title for the northern most PlayBook fan. Whats your weather like up there?
    I like it to see the adds but I would like to see some more, maybe after the native apps arrive.
    PS I might need more apps if I could get off CB. But I don't
    Last edited by Dapper37; 07-20-11 at 08:47 PM.
    07-20-11 08:44 PM
    I love their latest commercial. The music is pretty funky too. Shows the product very well.
    07-20-11 08:51 PM
    I'll give you an atta boy Jagwire. Keep up the good work. Theres a bunch of people on this site that feel the same as you about the product. i'm glad to hear that a guy like you is behind the counter selling them as much as he can. You get to speak from experience. You my hold the title for the northern most PlayBook fan. Whats your weather like up there?
    I like it to see the adds but I would like to see some more, maybe after the native apps arive.
    PS I might need more apps if I could get off CB. But I dint
    LOL thanks man. the weather good up here very much a huge difference from the rest of the country, spent 11 yrs in ottawa and 4 in vancouver, but its nice. my boss keeps calling me "The BlackBerry Guy" to all our customers, and seeing how we are the only place to get cell phones in town and for smartphones its either the 8530 or palm pre so a lot of people buy BlackBerrys.
    07-20-11 08:52 PM
    its ok until it becomes like the iphone 4/ipad commercials that show up on tv day after day.
    07-20-11 09:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD