anyone come up with a way to store the cleaning cloth? i have the convertible case, but am afraid that it will fall out and don't want to carry it in my pocket.
    11-04-11 08:24 AM
    I have seen a person with an ipad that had stored his cleaning cloth in a small stainless steel business card case and slipped that in his pocket.

I have a cleaning cloth in my wallet for when i mobile.
    11-04-11 08:41 AM
    I keep mine folded up inside the neoprene case that came with the PB. As for the convertible case, could the cloth lay flat behind the PB and be held there safely but still accessible as needed? Just a thought, but since I don't have that case I don't know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-11 08:48 AM
    I also have the Convertible Case and I keep my cleaning cloth stored perfectly flat behind my PlayBook when it's in the Convertible Case. Fits perfectly and it's thin enough that it doesn't affect the fit of the PB in the Convertible Case.
    BSFA2008 likes this.
    11-04-11 08:56 AM
    I use the black leather icon clip case, I keep the cleaning cloth flat against the glass when the case is closed; in my pocket when the case is open.
    11-04-11 09:36 AM
    I actually keep mine with my headphones in the case that came with the Premium headset. It works great for both (it has inside pockets that I put the cloth in) and I keep it in my pocket. I don't actually use the premium headset though and instead use the stock ones because I prefer earbuds that don't go in my ear canal, but the case alone was worth it.

Here's what I'm talking about: https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=C1EhsVOO
    Phylth likes this.
    11-04-11 10:07 AM
    I keep mine in a drawer at home
    FF22 likes this.
    11-04-11 10:42 AM
    I also have the Convertible Case and I keep my cleaning cloth stored perfectly flat behind my PlayBook when it's in the Convertible Case. Fits perfectly and it's thin enough that it doesn't affect the fit of the PB in the Convertible Case.

Dang, beat me to it. This is what I do. Works very well.

HOWEVER, it DOES block the camera which may or may not be an issue for you.
    11-05-11 02:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD