I thought it was pretty neat when I bought the playbook rapid charger with 4 removable plugs for different countries a couple of years ago. I happily take it with me to any European country.

Then I read a post about broken pins and mag chargers, so I took a look at the Crackberry store.

Wow! not only did I get the magnetic rapid charging dock - super fast, and the wall plug mag charger, but then I found this:
    *The BlackBerry 2100mAh Mobile Power Charger Micro-USB (MP-2100)

Best ever!! - its a mobile charger and I leave it plugged into the playbook constantly, so when its time to charge, I just charge the charger. That way both the charger and the playbook are charged together.
    The playbook uses the charger power first, then when that's gone, it uses its own battery.

Perfect for plane trips or just lying on the couch using the playbook
    08-04-14 03:08 PM
    Yeah, I really wish I didn't buy the official Z10 Charging Bundle.. Sure it comes with a Z10 Battery that can be swapped out, but with a 5 minute reboot time.... I never go that route. I've seen a number of Battery Pack Charger that are around the same price but with five times the capacity.
    mixing likes this.
    08-04-14 03:22 PM
    Yeah, I really wish I didn't buy the official Z10 Charging Bundle.. Sure it comes with a Z10 Battery that can be swapped out, but with a 5 minute reboot time.... I never go that route. I've seen a number of Battery Pack Charger that are around the same price but with five times the capacity.

A few months back, I got a silver rectangular generic mobile charger. It only charges the playbook when the playbook battery is extremely low, and you can't use the playbook while its being charged - what's the point??

This new blackberry one works while I'm using the playbook, and the charger gets emptied first, so the playbook lasts way longer.
    08-04-14 03:41 PM