Playbook charger stand problems
I purchased a brand new Playbook charging doc. I noticed after a few weeks it would not read the device all the time I now have to re-insert the Playbook for it to start charging seems to be no damage to device or doc. Has anyone else came across this?
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- CrackBerry Newbie
01-08-13, 11:00 PM #4
- 3 Posts
I have had the same problem though my rapid charger stand worked well for almost a year. A couple of months ago the usb port failed and no longer charges through that port so I started using the stand far more often then I had previously. It has since started breaking down too. I have to fiddle with it for some time before it will start to take a charge. Now it is almost impossible to get it to charge while seating the PlayBook in the charger the way you are supposed to. I have found the PlayBook will charge flipped around in the stand, though it does still take some frustrating fiddling.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-08-13, 11:18 PM #5
- 484 Posts
- 01-09-13, 06:08 PM #9
I use them daily at work and home and have yet to have a problem, although many have. I believe if kept clean they will be fairly trouble free, at least mine have been. Glad it works for you OP.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-09-13, 07:22 PM #10
- 3,529 Posts
- By BoldWorld in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 12-28-12, 09:59 AM
- By bounce007 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 15Last Post: 03-19-12, 05:47 AM
- By Scotter75 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-12, 10:04 PM
- By caseyclan in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-20-09, 08:00 AM
- By jbezeau in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 02-18-08, 11:23 PM