Okay this is annoying.. I haven't made any changes on my 9810 but all of a sudden the PLaybook original charger has stopped charging my 9810..

It says 'the charging source connected to your BlackBerry device cannot charge your battery'... I would always charge it with the PB charger.. since it's quick.. I even uninstalled the new Facebook update.. but the problem persists..

I usually get this error when I try charging it from a car charger of 8520

Ps.. the charger works perfect for the playbook..
    04-12-12 01:13 AM
    okay 4 battery pulls and the final one with the battery out for about 2 mins.. has resolved this.. for now...............
    04-12-12 01:46 AM
    Is the charger working with the pb?
    04-12-12 08:45 AM
    This has happened to me before as well. A battery pull fixed it and it hasnt happened since. I hardly ever charge my 9810 with the PB charger though because its not good for the battery life.
    04-12-12 09:50 AM
    I've also had this happen a few times, but I just unplug and plug back into my 9860 and it eventually works.
    04-12-12 01:49 PM
    okay yea it's working after a battery pull.. but the new problem is that the PB charger won't charge it if the battery's dead.. I need to use the BB charger or USB..
    04-14-12 12:06 AM
    I've always discouraged the use of different model chargers for different BB phones. While I don't use the USB charger with my PlayBook, I've had no intention of trying to use it with my Bold 9700. Before the move to the microUSB socket across the product line, I remember the older 83XX series and the Bold 9000 and people asking me why their batteries would not last long as they used to or the 'Berry acting up on them was due to using old and rather common chargers from Motorola.

My backup phone is very picky as well despite having the same microUSB socket, only the Samsung charger will fully charge the phone.

One thing I would recommend is the rapid charger for the PlayBook, best accessory investment for mine thus far.
    04-14-12 04:22 AM
    I am not sure you ever considered there would be a reason WHY you get such error messages?.. a reason not baed upon battery pulls required, you know, like a real valid reason..oh.. like its the wrong charging source for the bb9810?

okay yea it's working after a battery pull.. but the new problem is that the PB charger won't charge it if the battery's dead.. I need to use the BB charger or USB..
    04-14-12 06:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD