hey i have a PB and ive had it for some time and i would love to mount into my truck to get more out of it but i am having some difficulties first my truck is standard and i dont want to mount it on my windshield with a suction cup and second how can i mount it and connect it to my stereo to be pretty much my control unit i know the music app can run upside down which makes it easier to hide the aux cable. so if you have any suggestions i would love the help thanks.
    07-12-11 02:49 AM
    Check out RAM Mounts
    07-12-11 05:38 AM
    Check out RAM Mounts
    hey i checked them out and they are not really what im looking for i want something in my dash i dint care if i have to do work to my truck to make it fit but i did get some ideas to maybe buy a mount and rip it apart to use the bracket then make my own connecting piece
    07-12-11 01:25 PM
    07-12-11 01:31 PM
    Mine should be here soon. I'll post pics once I get it installed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-11 01:41 PM
    I have the igrip for the windsheild on my 2003 gmc sierra ext (z71) and it works really well.. Drove to the cabin with my son in the back and he watched cars all the way there with my wife. We have to drive down a 13km private road which is quasi maintained by the cottagers.. .Which means mostly wash boards and pot holes... I thought for sure it would rip off the windsheild but it didn't!

If you have a skin on you playbook (i have the carbon one) it will pull the corners off a bit if you are taking it in and out..
    07-12-11 01:51 PM
    If you are still looking for a place other than the windshield to mount your playbook then checkout KUDA USA, INC. - KUDA� car custom OEM leather mounts for mobile electronics
    I have one of their mounting blocks in my mustang that holds my bb within easy reach. Best part is that it doesn't make you drill any holes in the dash as it usually utilizes existing angles and edges to attach to.
    07-12-11 09:35 PM
    i was watching some youtube videos and got a crazy idea to use my otter box as a mount i had a car heater lying around i took the mount off of it and screwed it onto the backing of the otter box for the playbook and took one of my vents out and got some L shaped brackets and drilled holes through them and some inside the vent hole and there you go a custom brand new mount only cost me 6 dollars in hardware looks awesome i will upload some pictures tomorrow when it is light out because when i finished it was to dark but all in all looks great just gotta hook up my aux cable.
    07-13-11 12:48 AM
    here are the pictures of it installed let me know what you think.
    07-13-11 03:22 PM
    02-21-12 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD