I have the latest update, version 2.1.0.1526. However, lately, I cannot anymore connect through the internet via wifi. I tried bridging it to my bold and i can go to the internet just fine. I have restarted the playbook several times but there has been no improvement. When i try going to the internet, the progress indicator (the thin blue line at the top) moves fast but when it reaches about 1/4th progress, it stops and eventually an error messages appears: Error...Couldn't resolve the host name...Try Again.

What do you think is going on here? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I cannot reload the OS through Desktop Software because the micro USB port does not work anymore.

EDIT: Sorry for the inconvenience....i found the culprit. I reset the router and everything is fine now. This playbook is almost 2 years old and I still love it!! I damaged the micro usb port by forcing a micro hdmi into it in the dark so it cannot be used for charging and syncing with the desktop. However, I got the rapid charger with the magnetic point of contact which was on sale at radio shack for around 15 bucks (I think) then. And i use wireless syncing with my desktop. I did not need the micro usb port after all....
    Last edited by sbx9900; 02-24-13 at 08:53 AM.
    02-24-13 08:42 AM
    Know how you feel, two years later and I still can't put it down. Glad you got it resolved.
    02-24-13 01:08 PM