Hey all!

just bought a playbook 64gb

everything's good and all, but there's just this little tiny problem, seems like i can't save my appointment using the calender app on playbook, any idea what's wrong? sorry noob here.
    09-14-12 10:38 PM
    Once you have typed all your new appointment info in to the calendar, you click the folder with the checkmark in the top right corner to save. Here is a video that explains the calendar. http://crackberry.com/how-use-calend...playbook-os-20
    Last edited by GregD31; 09-15-12 at 05:45 AM.
    09-15-12 05:39 AM
    Once you have typed all your new appointment info in to the calendar, you click the folder with the checkmark in the top right corner to save. Here is a video that explains the calendar. How to use the Calendar on BlackBerry PlayBook OS 2.0 | CrackBerry.com
    hey! thanks for your reply. i did! everytime i saved it, and check on the actual date, it won't show anything, it's like i don't have any appointment on that day. :|:|
    09-15-12 09:42 PM
    hey! thanks for your reply. i did! everytime i saved it, and check on the actual date, it won't show anything, it's like i don't have any appointment on that day. :|:|
    With the calendar open do a swipe down from the top of the screen and make sure there is a check mark in the box with the calendar name. New appointments are placed in the default "playbook" calendar so if you have it unchecked and didn't change the option when setting the appointment. If you have the "playbook - local" calendar unticked it won't show up in this case.
    nathan_eil likes this.
    09-16-12 09:35 AM
    With the calendar open do a swipe down from the top of the screen and make sure there is a check mark in the box with the calendar name. New appointments are placed in the default "playbook" calendar so if you have it unchecked and didn't change the option when setting the appointment. If you have the "playbook - local" calendar unticked it won't show up in this case.
    got it! actually tried this myself lastnight before going to bed. happy as a plum now thanks man!
    09-17-12 09:24 PM
    Good stuff!! I've used the calendar for a while and that one still catches me occasionally (esp when my appt isn't syncing to other devices).
    09-17-12 10:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD