Burn notice is one my favorite shows on tv right now. Well during tonights show the PlayBook made an appearance.
    stevepar and Sith_Apprentice like this.
    07-27-12 12:06 AM
    Well my Fav PlayBook appearance is on the McDonald's burger photoshoot video!!

I doubt if these are paid promotions.. however, they should be and be given a lot more importance.
    07-27-12 12:09 AM
    I saw it too, they blured out the front cam and the blackberry marking but left the back and the top buttons unblured.

This was my face when the movie ended the way it did:
    Last edited by antiRIM; 07-27-12 at 12:25 AM.
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    07-27-12 12:21 AM
    I saw it too, they blured out the front cam and the blackberry marking but left the back and the top buttons unblured.
    What's the deal with 'AntiRIM'?
    07-27-12 12:25 AM
    What's the deal with 'AntiRIM'?
    First off, im a complete RIM supporter, I took this name so no one else could
    And I also didn't think I would remember anything else
    07-27-12 12:28 AM
    Ummm he's anti Rimm ... Well you know what really sucks USA network no longer stream to the PlayBook seem like they blocked it.
    07-27-12 12:29 AM
    Nuff_skillz: How did you do it in the first place?
    07-27-12 12:32 AM
    Nuff_skillz: How did you do it in the first place?
    Well I go to
    Video Hub - USA Network Notice/Full Episodes and i get a java pop up content is unavailable on this device. Work fine on my girlfriend no ok.
    07-27-12 12:40 AM
    Didn't work for me either
    07-27-12 12:48 AM
    Ummm he's anti Rimm ... Well you know what really sucks USA network no longer stream to the PlayBook seem like they blocked it.
    did you email their web admin to let them know that they might have broken something with latest update? #youneverknow

http://www.usanetwork.com/feedback/#Contact
    Last edited by pcguy514; 07-27-12 at 01:39 AM.
    07-27-12 01:35 AM
    PB has also made an apperance in a UK British Telecom ad. Covered in the blue skin but definitely a PB.
    07-27-12 02:58 AM
    did you email their web admin to let them know that they might have broken something with latest update? #youneverknow

Frequently Asked Questions - Contact Us - USA Network - USA Network
    No I haven't. But I will try today. Thanks.

I know it worked in the past.
    07-27-12 08:39 AM
    PB has also made an apperance in a UK British Telecom ad. Covered in the blue skin but definitely a PB.
    you know i wasnt sure, but it definately looked like it....and to be honest i was paying more attention to the babe holding it
    07-27-12 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD