Hello all.

I currently under metropcs data plan. I am currently visiting Toronto. Been researching the playbook plus the prices are great now. Can I bridge tethered my metropcs data plan to use with the playbook?

I am leaving in two days so need to make a smart decision asap. Pls no "I think" or "possibly". I need a yes or no answer from someone who actually knows. (sorry been to forums where time wasters abound).

Thank you for your consideration and time.

PS: I joined the 21st century about 3 months ago with my BB Curve. Man I'm Loving it. Can't understand the damn ipod, or itunes. Tried to type on an android and I kept hitting the wrong keys... RIM - The Best!
    11-27-11 11:06 AM
    Bridge let's you use your phone's data plan at no cost. This works on all carriers. AT&T requires a work-around, but MetroPCS should be fine. If they ever did try to charge you for tethering the AT&T workaround would work for them too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-27-11 01:00 PM
    My wifes phone is with MetroPCS. The bridge works just fine with her PB. You should have no problem.
    11-27-11 01:23 PM
    Excellent!!!!! Thank you guys... I thought so, but, wanted to make sure...

I smelled bullpoop when I talked to the Metro Rep. You could tell the machine was reading from the answer sheets they are given.
    11-28-11 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD