View Poll Results: Who Else uses PB with BB?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • I use PB with other OS

3 4.17%
  • I use PB Alone

5 6.94%
  • I use PB with BB

63 87.50%
  • I wish I had a PB

1 1.39%
    So after coming back to BB with a new 9930. I started to look more closely at the Playbook. I wasn't sure if it was what I wanted, so I went with the 16GB one (I have ipad 2 at home and never took it anywhere with me).

Man have I been impressed. The ease in which the BB scans the QR code to get you up and running with PB is so simple. Then I leaped out of my chair as I took a simple HDMI cable and hooked it up to PB and my TV and ran thru my Powerpoint Presentation, Movies, Pictures, checked and wrote emails and text messages. All the while using my phone as the remote. it truly was an impressive moment as this is what I've been missing and needing for my business.

None of these things could have been done out of the box with Apple. First I would have had to go buy a special cable for that. I have not seen iphone 4s function as a remote where you could do what PB + BB can. The multitasking was amazing too. Which made it a breeze to switch thru the various running apps as I practiced my presentation. I can't think of anything that's better than this. I am not an Apple hater either, I have MBP, and using to write this message, but there is no way that I can see anything better than hooking up your BB with PB.

If you want to present and get things done, this is the way to go. As the title says, PB + BB = AWESOME
    06-11-12 07:36 PM
    match made in heaven.... my ipad sits idle on my dresser now.
    dbugem, bitek and Antho777 like this.
    06-11-12 07:42 PM
    i use 9810 with playbook. i've tried native email on pb and i liked blackberry bridge way more.
    cleveland216 likes this.
    06-11-12 08:19 PM
    As the title says, PB + BB = AWESOME
    AWESOME? A little too hype. I would say PB + BB = VERY GOOD. PB + BB on BB10 maybe AWESOME (we hope).
    Last edited by rcm1301; 06-11-12 at 08:27 PM.
    06-11-12 08:25 PM
    I have my Playbook paired with a 9860 and I take both with me just about every where I go. I went with 9860 because the larger screen and before remote capabilities was released, if I had to do it again I would have gone with the 9930. Even still love the pair and love pulling them out for presentations every chance I get.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-11-12 08:26 PM
    Great post. There is no doubt that the 99XX and a PB if a fantastic combo.....

You should post this on iMore and listen to the whining start from the poor folks that are stuck with their Apple products! They complain so much because they only wish they had got a real phone instead of the i(wanna be a real)phone! LOL

So after coming back to BB with a new 9930. I started to look more closely at the Playbook. I wasn't sure if it was what I wanted, so I went with the 16GB one (I have ipad 2 at home and never took it anywhere with me).

Man have I been impressed. The ease in which the BB scans the QR code to get you up and running with PB is so simple. Then I leaped out of my chair as I took a simple HDMI cable and hooked it up to PB and my TV and ran thru my Powerpoint Presentation, Movies, Pictures, checked and wrote emails and text messages. All the while using my phone as the remote. it truly was an impressive moment as this is what I've been missing and needing for my business.

None of these things could have been done out of the box with Apple. First I would have had to go buy a special cable for that. I have not seen iphone 4s function as a remote where you could do what PB + BB can. The multitasking was amazing too. Which made it a breeze to switch thru the various running apps as I practiced my presentation. I can't think of anything that's better than this. I am not an Apple hater either, I have MBP, and using to write this message, but there is no way that I can see anything better than hooking up your BB with PB.

If you want to present and get things done, this is the way to go. As the title says, PB + BB = AWESOME
    06-11-12 08:47 PM
    I had the 9930 first, and without a doubt, the best BB or any phone I've owned yet with so many cool features. Combined with the PB it has been an outstanding combination.
    Willard814 likes this.
    06-11-12 08:57 PM
    My combo is 9900 + pb... Been like this since November and have not regretted my decision. (carry it everywhere I go and even use it for work).

My gf has the same as of last week and she is loving her 9900. Only thing she is complaining about is that she can't get those pretty cases that iphones have. Oh well, nothing is perfect.
    06-11-12 09:03 PM
    Bold 9930+Playbook is a kick combo in my world...now tie them in with SugarSync or your other favorite cloud service and it will rock your world.
    06-11-12 10:30 PM
    PlayBook + 9930= Be Bold
    Willard814 likes this.
    06-12-12 04:50 AM
    I found this thread whilst using bridge. I'm content bridging my 9900 to my Playbook but until the next bridge feature comes out I'll think, How did I live without this hehe.
    Willard814 likes this.
    06-12-12 07:35 AM
    I am such a nice guy, I gave my ipad to the gf after I got the pb.

Loving the 9900+64gb PB combo!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Willard814 likes this.
    06-12-12 08:04 AM
    PLAYBOOK+BOLD 9930= GREATNESS . It still amazes me why this was not a selling point for RIM
    Willard814 likes this.
    06-12-12 08:09 AM
    It's a shame that tether is simply unusable in Indonesia due to very slow and unstable 3g speed
    Maybe it works great on Jakarta, our capital but oh well...
    Willard814 likes this.
    06-12-12 09:20 AM
    I took my combo to ISKF Karate Master Camp this past weekend and lets just say my PB and BB was a hit! I had the Internets out in the middle of nowhere! One of my club members brought his iPad and it was pretty much unusable, unless you are into playing games with no internet connection. My boys made me proud!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-12-12 04:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD