i got issues on my pb bluetooth for about 3weeks now, i cant turn it on. everytime i tried to turn it on it will connect for about a couple of minutes and turn off by itself and after that i will lose my wifi connection as well. i thought the update to 105. will help fix the issues but it didnt and i tried the wipe up data too before and nothing helps.. is there any solution to this? i missed bridging my bb9700 to this beautiful playbook. thanks
    06-08-11 07:37 PM
    Maybe you have a faulty playbook by chance? Doesn't make sense that it is dropping connections.
    06-08-11 08:45 PM
    yea i was thinking the same thing.. so bottom line is i will not be able to use the tethering and bridge
    06-08-11 09:19 PM
    il just pretend that i dont own a bb smartphone thats why i cant use the bridge and tethering.. why RIM why??? why my bluetooth doesnt turning on?! why do i always have to adjust to your own fault! but i dont wanna go back to ipad, no way
    06-08-11 09:38 PM
    Contact BlackBerry technical support and arrange to return the BlackBerry PlayBook under RMA coverage.
    06-08-11 10:26 PM
    I had the same issue and my wifi crapped out. I had to return it after a total of 8hrs on the phone with Tech support. If they are going to do an RMA for your playbook ask if it will be a new one and get the reps name. The replacement I got back was a referb and the screen had a dead pixel. Still trying to get it sorted out 2 weeks and counting.
    06-09-11 10:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD