Dear members
    I have a Motorola S9-HD bluetooth headset, this will pair with my Blackberry Curve but cannot be seen by my Playbook. Did RIM screw up with bluetooth on the Playbook or am I doing something wrong. I would have expected a tablet to support bluetooth headsets out of the box.
    05-05-12 10:46 AM
    I would try removing the pairing and try again. Make sure the pb is discoverable in BT settings under the Gear/options. My S9 regulars seem to work.

Are they paired with too many other devices? I don't recall will the headphones knock out older pairings? Oh, also, make sure to disconnect them from the phone - I don't think they can work "attached" to two devices at once. They can be paired but NOT connected, I believe.
    05-05-12 11:34 AM
    Hi,
    I have a motorola s10hd and works perfect. I paired with my touch 9810 and my PB 64gb at same time. In my 9810 I can make and receive calls and in my PlayBook I can hear and handling my music and video even when I have received a call.
    Maybe your are doing something wrong.
    I recommend you clear the sd9 and them pairing again. Attachment 109446
    05-05-12 12:05 PM
    Thanks Guy's
    I deleted the S9-HD from the curve and they connected to the Playbook right away. except for waiting for BB10 the world is back to being perfect.
    05-05-12 04:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD