I have been trying to download apps from Blackberry World via my Playbook for over 2 days and keep receiving the following message:

Blackberry World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry World Server. Verify your network connection and try again

I have verified that I am connected to my wireless connection and retried many times but continue to receive this message.

Is this something on my end or do I need to just keep trying?

Thanks
    01-21-16 02:39 PM
    Can you get out to other sites? Say Google, or You Tube, just to verify that you are connected and getting out on "Da Interwebs"....

Also, you might try to get out to BB World using a friends wifi network, just to eliminate that the issue is not on your end (modem/route issue)..

If so, then you need to verify your user name and password are correct. If they are, then it looks like it would be on their end. I just got into BB World on my Z30. (both my Praybooks died a few months ago, glad to hear your is still breathing...)
    01-21-16 02:57 PM
    Thanks for the quick response. I can get to the internet. I'll try the username and password idea and hope for the best.

Thanks again
    01-21-16 03:07 PM
    I have been trying to download apps from Blackberry World via my Playbook for over 2 days and keep receiving the following message:

Blackberry World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry World Server. Verify your network connection and try again

I have verified that I am connected to my wireless connection and retried many times but continue to receive this message.

Is this something on my end or do I need to just keep trying?

Thanks
    Must be something on your end. I just downloaded and installed an app on my Playbook with no problems.
    01-21-16 03:08 PM
    Have you tried|-

1) Restarting your PB...?
    2) Using a different WiFi service AP?...
    3) Verifying your BlackBerry ID in the PB settings?

Posted via CB10
    01-21-16 05:56 PM