I love the PlayBook and BlackBerry remote feature. I've used it here and there but mostly have been using the PlayBook keyboard because I set the BlackBerry down.

Today I was discussing in another thread and a friend came onto Live Profile to chat on the PlayBook.

I turned the remote on for PlayBook, set it in my lap and browsed and replied on the forums while still maintaining the LP chat on my BlackBerry device.

Very cool, and the two devices almost seem like one when doing this.

Do you guys do this too? I think it's a great advantage to using the BlackBerry device to type and mouse on the PlayBook.

Nice job, RIM!
    hpjrt likes this.
    03-18-12 02:55 PM
    I multitask with them often. I'll open web pages and documents on the Playbook To refer to while responding to emails or BBMs on the Bold. Open On Playbook works great for this and means I don't lose my place. Two screens are handy at times.

Other times I'll use the bridge remote to get full screen real estate, great with the HDMI cable.
    Chrisy and RetroAndreas like this.
    03-18-12 03:17 PM
    I multitask with them often. I'll open web pages and documents on the Playbook To refer to while responding to emails or BBMs on the Bold. Open On Playbook works great for this and means I don't lose my place. Two screens are handy at times.

Other times I'll use the bridge remote to get full screen real estate, great with the HDMI cable.
    +1 Totally agree.. Love this! And here I thought I was too old to multitask.. LOL
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-18-12 03:26 PM
    Also was got the BBM bridge open, the browser going, and Tapatalk going in between Modern Combat rounds. Life is now complete with Sketch with Friends.
    03-18-12 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD