Went to The Source today, the manager told me that they haven't heard anything yet about the PlayBook. He told me that once they do hear anything about it, they will start training, and it will most likely come about 1 week after they hear about it. He said to expect it in about two weeks, and there was nothing on it in their internal system.

I was at the Eaton Center this past weekend, and the workers at Bell told me that they were going to be the first carrier in Canada to get it, and he went to a conference on it in Montreal the weekend prior. He told me that you would need a blackberry to use it, but the other associate told him it wasn't needed.

Then I went to the Source at the Eaton Center, and the phone guy told me that he would hook me up with a playbook 3 days before it was officially released, but I would have to go an pick it up. Since I don't live in Toronto I was unable to do so.

So to anyone in Toronto, go to the Source on Level 1 in the Eaton center, and ask to talk to the Mobile Associate, and he'll "hook you up."
    03-17-11 07:12 PM
    BS +10chara
    03-18-11 07:52 AM
    Bell employees are a bunch of bs. Since when did they ever stop lying to their customers?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-11 09:58 AM
    Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just telling you what they said, but then I went to Rogers and Telus stores, and they had no idea what it even was...
    03-18-11 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD