I can bridge my 9700 and Playbook no problem, but after about 30minutes they start getting out of sync it seems. Sometimes emails and BBMs don't show up on playbook. I can still send them from they playbook but they wont show up. And soetimes i try to send them, and they show up on the playbook but not the phone.

Has anyone else seen/experienced this? If you have is there anything I can do about?

On a side note, it seems like its happening more then it use to, i dont know if this matters or not.
    02-10-12 07:34 AM
    I can bridge my 9700 and Playbook no problem, but after about 30minutes they start getting out of sync it seems. Sometimes emails and BBMs don't show up on playbook. I can still send them from they playbook but they wont show up. And soetimes i try to send them, and they show up on the playbook but not the phone.

Has anyone else seen/experienced this? If you have is there anything I can do about?

On a side note, it seems like its happening more then it use to, i dont know if this matters or not.
    Do a battery pull on the BB phone, and also restart your PB.... it will solve the issue (hopefully).
    Also make sure that both the devices are having a decent charge and they are within range for the bridge to work well.
    I have the same combo (9700-PB) and have found similar issues as yourself, doing the above helped.

Good luck
    ScoobsDM likes this.
    02-10-12 07:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD