PlayBook battery dead out of box....
Sorry if there's another thread on this but didn't see it. I'm helping my Dad who just got his PB. He has had it plugged in and the battery has not charged and was at 0%. Is this normal?.....
Just got a message that he is at 2% now. I am concerned as there have been many complaints about battery life in general here so was wondering if there are any opinions.
Just got another message that it's up to 10% so looks like it's on track now... only took an hour to get beyond 0% :s This thread can now be deleated as I guess it's a moot point.
Last edited by cjcampbell; 11-20-12 at 05:09 PM.
- CrackBerry Genius
11-20-12, 07:41 PM #4
- 2,008 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
With stock that has sat around allow battery to fully charged before using it. If battery will not charge after using the tricks available take it back for an exchange. Don't take no for an answer.
- By Matthew.Sim86 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 4Last Post: 11-22-09, 08:57 PM
- By Mark Dixon in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-08, 04:48 PM
- By DMBAdict04 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 05-30-08, 12:20 AM
- By Pete6 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 04-15-08, 10:32 AM
- By uCRACKmeup in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 20Last Post: 03-31-08, 10:09 AM