- CrackBerry User
- 13 Posts
I just bought a 64gig to replace a broken 16 gig. I did a backup while the 16 gig was still working. What actually gets backed up when you do this? I would like to see all my bought and free stuff appear on the new one.
11-17-2012, 11:35 AM #2
- 19,486 Posts
You can specify aspects of the backup - media, settings, apps. And can restore similarly.
But if your apps are not restored, as long as you use the same BBID on the new unit, you can visit appworld and go to UNinstalled and reinstall - one exception - if the price of an app has changed (from free to price or upped in price), you will have to purchase.
- By thinkofitnow in forum PlayBook Apps & GamesReplies: 41Last Post: 07-27-2012, 05:21 PM
- By qphone in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2012, 09:50 PM
- By rusaner in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2011, 10:12 AM
- By Tourandot in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2011, 05:40 AM
- By q649 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 26Last Post: 09-18-2011, 03:53 AM