Hi everyone,

Today I've gotten my Blackberry PlayBook and there's this issue: I can't install any new apps. Technically I can, but it won't appear in the start menu and I've no idea how to fix this problem. Restarting and/or reinstalling won't help.

Edit: Fixed, it's in a hidden area under the home screen. Thanks serbanescu!
    Last edited by ManiacallyUnleashed; 09-25-15 at 02:39 PM.
    09-25-15 02:22 PM
    Start Menu?

Your installing apps from BlackBerry World? Do they show as being installed from within the BlackBerry world app? If they are installed what happens when you click on one and then click open?

You have checked all home screen "pages" and there are no new icons?

You just got the PlayBook... is it new or used? What OS is it running?
    09-25-15 02:28 PM
    Hi everyone,

Today I've gotten my Blackberry PlayBook and there's this issue: I can't install any new apps. Technically I can, but it won't appear in the start menu and I've no idea how to fix this problem. Restarting and/or reinstalling won't help.
    You may also have to scroll up on each screen "page" to check if the icon is placed outside of the default screen area
    09-25-15 02:32 PM
    Start Menu?

Your installing apps from BlackBerry World? Do they show as being installed from within the BlackBerry world app? If they are installed what happens when you click on one and then click open?
    Yes, correct and well... I can't open it. Actually, I can't open any of them.

You have checked all home screen "pages" and there are no new icons?
    Yes, this is the main issue.

You just got the PlayBook... is it new or used? What OS is it running?
    It's used and it's running on OS 2.1.0.1917

I was wonder if anyone had the same annoyance?
    09-25-15 02:35 PM
    You may also have to scroll up on each screen "page" to check if the icon is placed outside of the default screen area
    Facepalm, I just had to scroll down from my original home screen. Like you said, the 4 installed apps were outside the default screen. I was expecting them on the second screen but it turns out that they were under my nose. Thanks and a like for you.
    andy957 likes this.
    09-25-15 02:38 PM
    Facepalm, I just had to scroll down from my original home screen. Like you said, the 4 installed apps were outside the default screen. I was expecting them on the second screen but it turns out that they were under my nose. Thanks and a like for you.
    You're welcome! Glad to know it wasn't something serious
    09-25-15 02:48 PM