- CrackBerry User
- 23 Posts
PlayBook 'alt' key not working so I can't get popular symbols! (Bluetooth)
Hello as you can see in the thread title the alt key on this bluetooth keyboard doesn't seem to be responding.
This is my second keyboard as I also had this issue with the last one, which now leads me to believe that this isn't the fault of the keyboards!
If anyone has any solutions they are welcome, from easy to hard difficulties!
Thanks in advance!
- 01-12-2013, 11:59 PM #4
- By styles234 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2011, 04:13 PM
- By itwanmgr in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 05-19-2009, 08:42 AM
- By BIMMER in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2009, 03:38 PM
- By amcdonald in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2008, 11:09 AM
- By Doss in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2008, 09:58 AM