Here we are now, entertain us...

04-29-12 04:09 PM
    Let me call Sally Rand and see if she will entertain us with her famous FanGirl Dance....
    Wow... that would close this thread faster than .....
    04-29-12 04:22 PM
    I love free apps. And ads. I love ads. I can't get enough of the ads that come for free with the free android apps. Gimme more free ad apps! :-)
    Are people seriously trying to convince themselves that our app market is better than android?

It's one thing to love a product..it's another to pretend that has no flaws. Android games offering free, ad supported versions is a great feature. Why someone would try to make fun of that astounds me..especially when we have no good alternative to their setup. If we had free trials/free verions of all our games and android didn't, we would have a great advantage over their their marketplace. But since we don't...we make fun of them for offering better things to customers? Seems backwards to me.
    04-29-12 04:45 PM
    I, personally, don't want advertisements appearing in an app I download. I'm more than happy to pay to NOT be subjected to ads.
    04-29-12 06:09 PM
    Ready for a replay? Here we go....(Just when you think (hope) this thread will fade into obscurity...)
    04-29-12 06:24 PM
    Please do not discourage them from selling as we are then afforded the opportunity of picking up inexpensive almost new product for family and friends for video char, BBM, email, sharing pictures, video, and audio clips, and rereading War and Peace for the six hundred and thirty second time and still getting even more out of it then the first time or last time........please we who are loyal need access to after market product in great condition for all the people we know have loyalty to Blackberry's products.

04-30-12 11:04 AM
    Everything is not free in this world....you should have known that by now
    04-30-12 01:08 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD