Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default playbook accessories at BROOKSTONE

playbook lovers all around, Brookstone has two or three different cases in store for the playbook. a sweet leather case, a very nice portfolio only 19 down from 59. and as pointed out on a previous thread a clip case. they wont be there long, there website has some other options.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

I like that Clip case better than the one I bought my wife with an elastic strap.

Looks like this wasn't exactly designed for the PB:

Need a case for your new BlackBerry tablet that won't cramp your style? Our black leather Open Case holds your tablet securely while allowing complete access to its buttons, ports and controls.
    Are you sure about that?
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security." -Benjamin Franklin
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

clip case is awesome very snug and very user friendly. its secure and nice looking.

That photo shows the case covering up the bezel, I think.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    19,299 Global Posts

Brookstone has the same parent company as Staples. I think that Brookstone is going out of business. I saw this case (along with some other Brookstone products) on a clearance table at a Staples today.
    Why is it that when your contract commitment is up, the phone you always wanted is now old and the phone you now want won't be out until the next quarter? - Checkout Planet Loser on Channel C003DAB77

Curve 8330 4.5.0.131 -> Bold 9650 6.0.0.706 --> Qued 10 - Plus not one but two totally awesome (albeit extinct) kickin' Playbooks