Okay, we saw that the blackberry is evolving its smartphones with BB 10.2 now runs Android 4.0 but and Blackberry Playbook?

The Playbook works only android 2.3.3 at and what we will use this with apps android pou we play and download google translate, I find it very annoying because the Playbook has a great potential to be a good Tablet your desing is great its underlying functions legal but has rather lack of apps but we must admit it.

The BB10 has its App World with over 100,000 apps and the App world but the playbook comes to that? No and apps that have 15% are maps and other android.

I think Blackberry should launch a Blackberry Playbook OS 3.0 with Android 4.0 apps running and also with some apps in the app world as skype ...

But it might be possible one day but when? I'll have to buy a Z10 now to have it all?

Thank you if you read and comment if you like it or not.
    11-15-13 04:25 AM
    I think you are a little late to the party. This has already been hashed to death (no pun intended)!
    11-16-13 12:25 AM
    The worst BlackBerry can do now is to put money and resources into a product that has very little chance of being revived. BlackBerry needs to concentrate on the smartphone business until it's stable again. So I disagree with putting any further resources into the PlayBook until the smartphone situation has been restored.

Posted via CB10
    MrC05 likes this.
    11-16-13 12:31 AM
    But if BlackBerry has more money and good market share in phones I would agree with you.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:32 AM
    As the earlier post said, this has been beaten to death amongst us Playbook owners. There's nothing else to be said about the issue.

OS10 couldn't be delivered to the Playbook (as promised) bc it only has 1G of RAM and you need 2G to run OS10 smoothly. There would have been all kinds of operational issues if they had released it.

If BlackBerry even attempted to release another tablet, it would receive the same bashing it did when it was first released. This is NOT something BlackBerry needs. Especially seeing how it's going through all of the changes now.

I agree with them keeping focus on the OS10 hand held devices. There seems to be an upturn with the release of all the 10.2 leaks, and the shift in Management (on the back end of the business).

The release of BBM cross platform has down wonders and if they keep moving forward and updating IOS and android BBM users with video chat and voice calling, would only sky rocket their popularity.

Also, if they release the official 10.2 OS with all the features that are showing up in these leaked OS', then it will be back in the Black just like wen the Q10 and the z10 were released.

As much of a Blackberry fan boy I am, I will be the first to say that the Playbook is dead in the tablet market. Currently, it's like owning a Palm Pilot.

I still make use of mine, but it's extremely limited, especially since there will be no more updates and developers have abandoned the app ecosystem for the Playbook.

Maybe further in 2014, they can start to play with the idea of a new tablet but I seriously doubt it.

Sorry

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:47 AM
    A new tablet running bb10 would be awesome, but I'm sure they wouldn't even name it Playbook... they're done with our Playbooks.. a shame yes, but no money to spend on an uncertain business of an old tablet that didn't succeed

If only we could receive more small improvements in the future.. but won't put my money on that

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    11-16-13 05:42 AM
    I think Blackberry should launch a Blackberry Playbook OS 3.0 with Android 4.0 apps running and also with some apps in the app world as skype ...
    You must be new here.
    Welcome to Crackberry.
    MrC05 and CrisDibi like this.
    11-16-13 07:22 AM