As I didn't get my PlayBook yet I'm thinking if PlayBook 4G version can able to Bridge with BlackBerry Smatphone or Because It'll have sim card ability RIM block it? It's important for me to have latest when its about technologie but I dont to stuck on data sim card as well.

I asked this to BlackBerry Help but all they can say is: "We cant talk about device that doesn't released. So I know that Crackberry can bring any info to us directly from RIM I wanted to know any words on this?
    Last edited by rroyy; 04-29-11 at 10:58 AM.
    04-29-11 10:53 AM
    You are asking a question that NO ONE knows the answer to right now.... RIM employees that are on here aren't going to give out this information. The bridge anyways is a fix for now until we get real email on the device.
    rroyy likes this.
    04-29-11 11:05 AM
    You are asking a question that NO ONE knows the answer to right now.... RIM employees that are on here aren't going to give out this information. The bridge anyways is a fix for now until we get real email on the device.
    As I read UK site gets registration for 4G PlayBook so how can I register for pre order to product that I dont know how to work :S
    04-29-11 06:02 PM
    As I read UK site gets registration for 4G PlayBook so how can I register for pre order to product that I dont know how to work :S
    yea, dont believe that site whatever ya do.

4G bandwidths havent even been allocated here in the uk, let alone towers built. i believe the 4G bandwidths will be allocated to carriers later this year or early next, the `offical` rollout of 4G in the UK is scheduled for 2013. its still unclear if we`ll have the `fake` 4G in the USA as so many have called it, or if it will be of a faster speed, as the spectrum hasnt been decided or even bid on yet i guess thats a moot point right now though.

as for a cellular equipped PlayBook using bridge, i cant see why not, it would hurt them not to, plus they havent given any indication that it wont. but thats months away anyways so prob best not to worry too much bout that bit right now
    04-29-11 06:13 PM
    yea, dont believe that site whatever ya do.

4G bandwidths havent even been allocated here in the uk, let alone towers built. i believe the 4G bandwidths will be allocated to carriers later this year or early next, the `offical` rollout of 4G in the UK is scheduled for 2013. its still unclear if we`ll have the `fake` 4G in the USA as so many have called it, or if it will be of a faster speed, as the spectrum hasnt been decided or even bid on yet i guess thats a moot point right now though.

as for a cellular equipped PlayBook using bridge, i cant see why not, it would hurt them not to, plus they havent given any indication that it wont. but thats months away anyways so prob best not to worry too much bout that bit right now
    I'm thinkin to buy 64gigs wifi Playbook because of this 4G one and comments on PlayBook with this stage of OS (we need more updates what I get) cant decide to wait or buy right now. And one more thing thats named 4G but dont think that it wont work on 3G or Edge network? O_o We shouldnt need 4G network to use it so for me not important 4G or 3G
    04-29-11 07:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD